Create a web site for your homework
- All of the home works in this course should be submitted to a web site created by you.
- Create a FJU Google account
- The students have to use FJU Google account: email@example.com.
- You should apply a FJU Google account from the application page.
- Create your website
- Go to google sites "http://sites.google.com/new", log in by your FJU Google account, and create a web site called: "XXX website for Machine Learning course".
- Initiate your web site
- Create 5 new web pages: Home, Exercise, Reading, Programming, Project.
- Edit the Home page
- Add your personal identity information: Chinese name, school number, department, and so on.
- Upload cover image: Upload your personal pictures to be the cover image of the home page.
- Submit your web site
- Log in Google Classroom WITH THE FJU GOOGLE ACCOUNT.
- Submit your web address to Exercise 1 by Google Classroom.